- o No Medical Test Required
- o Covid 19 Covered
Get Cover Rs 10L @ Rs 19/day*
As per the Insurance guidelines, you are allowed to cancel the policy with-in 15 days from the date of Issuance of policy. For more details, please read the Plan Brochure carefully or talk to our advisor at the time of purchase.
Know More About Health Insurance:
- Health insurance takes care of your medical expenses and ensures that out-of-pocket expenses are curtailed upto the Sum insured
- A health insurance policy ensures that you can avail cashless treatment at a network hospital without having to pay for them, typically covering 30 days and 60 days pre and post hospitalization, respectively, in most of the Health Insurance plans .
- One can add value to the Base Health Insurance Plan by complementing them with additional add-on products such as Personal Accident (PA) Cover, Critical Illness (CI) Cover and Top-Up. These products are available at a very nominal cost adding benefits which are not part of the Base Health Insurance plan. For Example, A PA plan helps by providing coverage for disability, which is typically not covered under Health Insurance. An individual need not go through any waiting period and medical checkups for a PA cover.
- One can also invest on one of the popular senior citizen health insurance policies and ensure comprehensive security for their elderly parents or secure their old age that often brings along several ailments that require expensive medical treatment.